Sunday, January 29, 2012

Girls does inter coarse in the rear end feel good?

I don't mean to be rude so I guess Men can comment too? I'm pro-gay rights!



But I really want to stick it to the wife one time as a surprise!Girls does inter coarse in the rear end feel good?i heard girls poop their first time so you better wear a condom!Girls does inter coarse in the rear end feel good?
With your spelling it does sound painful. Coarse = RoughGirls does inter coarse in the rear end feel good?Hee Hee.

Ask her first.

Or you maybe cut off

front, back, side ways, up

and down.Girls does inter coarse in the rear end feel good?
I answered your follow up question. Read it and take it very seriously!!!!Girls does inter coarse in the rear end feel good?Make sure she has a poo first man don't want to crunch that fudgeGirls does inter coarse in the rear end feel good?
well if its her first time it might feel like she needs to poop. she might actually poop. on ur dick.



why do u want to use her *** hole whats wrong with her pussy hole?
well for your penis' sake, I hope she doesn't need a dump when you do it

No comments:

Post a Comment