Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How many "inter-racial relationships" have you been in?

I'm in my first one right now. Before this Boyfriend only Natives have asked me out lol!



But what about you?

Have you been in more inter-racial relationships or more same race relationships? Or wat??How many "inter-racial relationships" have you been in?More interracial than same race.



My partner/father of my children is not the same race as myself.How many "inter-racial relationships" have you been in?
I've never been in any relationship.How many "inter-racial relationships" have you been in?more interracial oness
0.How many "inter-racial relationships" have you been in?Two, one ex was black and from US (I'm British - she moved over here though), and another was from Saudi Arabia.



My other 4 ex's out of the six past relationships have been White British however - same as myself.How many "inter-racial relationships" have you been in?
none
I kind of dated a Mexican guy for a while, but that's it. So I'd say more same race relationships, but I have no problem dating outside my race.How many "inter-racial relationships" have you been in?
1. she was latina
Considering I'm Mexican American, I guess you can say all my relationships have been inter-racial since I've never actually dated a mexican boy. =)
2

The first one was from Iraq

and the second one was white
(1) I dated a black guy and it was the best relationship I have ever been in, never been so respected in my life



I kinda miss him, but we still talk once in awhile, but not much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment