Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do you feel about inter-racial families?

Just curios, I heard someone make a dumb comment, And was wondering how many people felt that way.How do you feel about inter-racial families?LOVE IT..IM AFRICAN AMERICAN..MY BOYFRIEND IS MEXICAN..I LOVE THE SPICE THAT COMES WITH INTERACIAL FAMILIESHow do you feel about inter-racial families?
They can be yellow, green, purple, orange, any color of the rainbow, and it still wouldn't matter. They're just like any other family who deal with problems and love each other. Love and generations can exist anywhere and with anyone who has good morals, ethics, caring, and with unconditional love to give.How do you feel about inter-racial families?People are people...



My wife isn't of my race, and she is awesome! Besides, it sounds sexy when your wife is talking nasty to you and she looks into your eyes and says stuff like, baby...let me feel all of that black ****!

(I figured I'd put the stars since they're going to mark it out anyways)



Oh, and the kids are cuter too. (again, just my opinion)
I'm all for the relationship if that is what they choose to do, just don't have any children because in end they are the ones who pay for it because people are so cruel not understanding that the child did not ask to "be made".How do you feel about inter-racial families?Dumb what's that, we all make dumb remarks it's fun.





I don't feel anything, but I do have thoughts on the subject.





I would not be interested due to the difference in values,



culture, traditions, and so on.How do you feel about inter-racial families?
Whatever floats your boat. I am Caucasian married to Caucasian but we have the entire rainbow coalition in my family. Pretty much all races and religions also.
Im black and I date white guys.... I love interracial relationships. I have interracial marriages in my family too as well as mixed cousins.How do you feel about inter-racial families?
Love is love in every way, shape, COLOR:], and form.





Just look at out future president. He's bi-racial :]
I was brought up in several different racially diverse foster homes.

I believe being exposed to more than one culture is nothing short of a blessing =]
Just like any other family. There's good ones and bad ones. The color of your skin doesn't matter, it's your ability to love that does!
As long as everyone loves each other and treats each other with respect, any kind of family is fine by me.
I'm fine with it. I mean, as long as the family members love eachother, it doesn't matter.
most of the families i know are inter-racial, and they're FANTASTIC people.
People are people. We should not be divided by race. If two people love each other, and want to be together, it should not matter to anyone else.
Nothing, there just like every other family



x
They've been around for billions of years. It hasn't been an issue since the middle ages.
Their children can be pretty hot.
there just the same as any other family you just get some rasict pigs tat will disagree
Find by me~!
my parents don't like inter racial families. i'm trying ot go out wiht this girl without letting my parents know
i think its a beautiful thing....lol i sound corny but it shows dat those ppl dont ddiscriminate i hate racist people and people who judge by what u look like...take it frm me im fully black! =]
I love them.
I love mine.
i feel that they span more than one race.
they are normal. I think their children tend to be very beautiful (eyes, skin, hair)
Mix it UP!
I don't think anything of it. Live and let live. Happiness first.
to each their own
great
Just like gay marriage- I find it somewhat weird, but I have nothing personal against it. Like, I think it should be allowed, certainly, I just find it strange.
whats wrong with your own race that you have to run and throw yourself at someone else's race? inter racial mating destroys diversity because it mixes everyone up into one giant new mixed up race

No comments:

Post a Comment