Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do i get my inter net to work on my laptop once i have the router and modem working well?

Do i have to feel in some kind of info on the laptop for the intenet to work. I'm able to find the router signal but the internet wont work wats wrong. Please tell step by step on how i can set the internet on the laptop.How do i get my inter net to work on my laptop once i have the router and modem working well?I just did this a few weeks ago. But you might need help from the internet service provider (isp)



You have to go into control panel, then choose Network %26amp; Internet connections, click on Network Connections, and then Wireless network. Once you click wireless network, it will ask you for which connection you want to use, then it will ask you for a key.



These last two things, which connection, and the password key, will be given to you by the ISP provider. I was lucky enough that my DSL router was compatible with my wireless laptop, and if you turn the router upside down, there is a the key. in my case, it was a nine digit number, but like I said, it may be different with you, that's why you have to contact somebody. Since you didn't mention of the laptop had a wireless moden, I hope this will help.How do i get my inter net to work on my laptop once i have the router and modem working well?Assuming your router has wireless capabilities and your laptop does also...try inserting and running the setup disk that came with your router.
  • italian english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment