Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What do you think about inter-racial dating?

I have been having a problem my whole life and it involves inter-racial dating. I am an Asian female however my whole life I've liked white guys and no asian guys. I don't know what it is I just don't feel attracted to asian guys. My parents are from South Korea and they told me it would be shameful of me not to marry a Korean guy but I disagree because I really want to marry a white guy because that is the race I feel most attracted to. Do you think inter-racial is necessarily bad or is it okay?What do you think about inter-racial dating?It depends on the person..
I'm Chinese, born and raised in Canada.
I used to only like non-Asians, now I'm obsessed with east-asians (Canadianized ones though) because we can relate.
I'm the only one out of my family (apart from my parents of course haha) who prefer east-Asians.
I have Eurasian and Blasian cousins, black and white uncles and aunts, my siblings are with non-Asians.
So I was born into an open minded family.
It's all about love.
It's not about having no more ____ethnicities, because there are plenty of people in our 'motherlands' breeding it up.
There's nothing wrong with preferences.
I understand where you're coming from though.
One of my friends is Chinese and she's marrying her White fiance whom she's been dating for 7 years.
Her parents were bitter about it, but now they're accepting it.
I mean it feels right for you right?
Only thing that makes you debate is your parents being against it.
ughWhat do you think about inter-racial dating?
There are many other Asian girls who share a similar taste, it could be the media's fault for portraying the white male as the ideal husband (good features, "power" etc) or it could just be as simple as one's personal preference.

Ultimately, you will marry someone you truly love for who he is, not just because of what's on the outside. He could be asian, white, black or brown. You'll never know until it happens :)What do you think about inter-racial dating?Go with what makes you happy. I am white - British and i was with an asian girl for 4 years. For example where i live in London is so multi-cultural now that people are less and less bothered.



Ultimately it is not your parents life it is your life and they need to respect your decisions.
It ultimately boils down to self hate. You are insecure and dislike yourself and you don't want to be around someone who reminds you of you.



When you are a minority, it is easy for people to feel that way because they are different from the majority. Don't feel bad. You are only human.What do you think about inter-racial dating?Nothing wrong with it. As long as you really love the guy and not his money or anything. I think all women can be pretty but i find Asian women to be most beautiful. I'm attracted to their long black hair, eyes and face.What do you think about inter-racial dating?
a lot of Asian woman like white guys . I say go for it find a white guy if that is what you like.

to not pay attention to these clown on hear that say it is bad it a good thing .
I'm all for IR dating/marriage as well. I'm not attracted to my own race either. People should date who they're attracted to.What do you think about inter-racial dating?
Well too bad, white men are mostly not attracted to asian girls. They prefer white girls. Not only white men, but all men like white girls.
In Britain I see many inter-racial couples, many with children. We just get on with life.
i personally ain't a fan of it and your obviously 1 of those brainless asians who just want a white guy period
I think teenagers think its cool but don't understand it will end in the destruction of all races.
Well first get naked and I'll think about it.
i say mix it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment