Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I buy items on the inter-net without a credit card? I dont think we have any in Nigeria.?

I dont know of any company in Nigeria that renders the services of credit cards. If there is any other way I can buy without using a credit card please tell me.How do I buy items on the inter-net without a credit card? I dont think we have any in Nigeria.?You can use my Credit Card. Drop me a line.How do I buy items on the inter-net without a credit card? I dont think we have any in Nigeria.?
paypal.com

It works with your checking/savings accounts, it acts like a credit card.How do I buy items on the inter-net without a credit card? I dont think we have any in Nigeria.?You also have to think about mail - how good is the postal service? How will the items get there?



I know so little about Africa - right now there seems to be a lot of people being killed there. Hope things get better there, a lot of people are praying for you all. What can be done?How do I buy items on the inter-net without a credit card? I dont think we have any in Nigeria.?
This is the least of your problems! Are you aware that you are living in an undeveloped country? Do you even have McDonald's there? Move!How do I buy items on the inter-net without a credit card? I dont think we have any in Nigeria.?THE BEST AND SAFEST WAY IS WITH PAYPAL.COMHow do I buy items on the inter-net without a credit card? I dont think we have any in Nigeria.?
Find a neighbor who is good with computers, he can show you how to get an American's account number and you can pay for things with his account.
They have just implemented a credit card system in Nigeria. (Don't know why because it's the world capital for advanced fee fraud).

Other way is to ask someone in the U.K. or the states who trusts you to do it and you pay them back.
  • genghis grill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment