Thursday, February 23, 2012

How many lesbian, bisexual or tanswomen are in inter-ethnic, inter-faith relationships?

I'm a Black woman and have dated "united nations" since I was young. Living in the bay area, northern California, it is quite a common reality. Anyone opposed, afraid, hesitant, catch grief for it?



Happy Pride Month!How many lesbian, bisexual or tanswomen are in inter-ethnic, inter-faith relationships?im gay and in an inter faith relationship. im catholic and my boyfriend is wiccan. Also im irish and hes from texas, does that count as inter racial?How many lesbian, bisexual or tanswomen are in inter-ethnic, inter-faith relationships?I'm all for it, people dating people. WHOO!



Happy pride month, right back at ya!!!How many lesbian, bisexual or tanswomen are in inter-ethnic, inter-faith relationships?Happy Pride to you, too! I think inter-faith relationships are likely to be of more interest to lesbians than to gay men. I hate to sound superficial, but it's just too much like work!

No comments:

Post a Comment