Thursday, February 23, 2012

What should the boy and girl do if their parents are not agreeing for their marriage as its inter caste?

Should they sacrifice their love or go against their parents wish and marry?What should the boy and girl do if their parents are not agreeing for their marriage as its inter caste?I have been through this so I understand your situation.

My situation was little more complex as it was inter religion marriage.



You need to ask few question to yourself.



1) The reason behind your parents denial is only because of caste.

If its only caste then can you live together rising above caste.

Once you decide to get married then you have to forget that your spouse is of different caste and respect them.



2) Do You really love each other so much that every other thing is small before your love because after marriage you have to face lot of things and only love can make you go through all this.



3) You have to be away with parents for sometime and totally be dependent on yourself. Make sure you can carry on this for few years. Parents agree as some time passes by but for sometime you have to be on your own.



4) Don't forget you only have your parents but many relatives also to answer them. How much they mean to you?



5) Are you financially sound to carry a family without anybody's help.



Decide now what you want because rejecting a person just because of caste in not something intelligent. If you want to get away from this person whom you love then reason should be more solid.What should the boy and girl do if their parents are not agreeing for their marriage as its inter caste?
Yes, marry and move away from family so that you have a chance for happiness. Castes should be done away with for good, They do nothing but cause grief for people.What should the boy and girl do if their parents are not agreeing for their marriage as its inter caste?both.

parents think about your future, they dont want you to end up suffering. my advice is THINK!

though you love that guy/girl, sometimes you have to use you brain, not just love itself,

try weighing the two sides,

if you love him/her then go... but if you think you deserve more;

sometimes, you just have to learn how to quit.

=)
3 Things

* First, try to convenes ur parents very faithfully, Sincerely, Politely.



* Second, If u love ur parents then and ur parents don't want u to marry with that inter cast girl, then leave her. B'cus Parents are who that made ur life, may b u understand what i want to say.



* Third, If u don't love ur parents and only to her gf, then leave ur house with ur GF, and enter in your new life with her.





But i Suggest, 1 and 2, option to u, please don't try 3, B'CUS that affect your parents life.



ByeWhat should the boy and girl do if their parents are not agreeing for their marriage as its inter caste?if possible try talking to them.... to make them agree... it is not good to marry against family wishes as u will start feeling guilty for it laterWhat should the boy and girl do if their parents are not agreeing for their marriage as its inter caste?
I will suggest that children should obey their parents children should

not forget that how parents grow them up and how mother cared them when children r unable to speak and unable to walk how can u forget

that without your parents you couldnot even enter this world now it is

ur duty to make ur parents happy if u make ur parents fel happy god

will make u happy.
I was in that sitution a few years ago, and all I can say is that I think that a lot of couples have to go through this at some point. Always keep in mind what your parents have to say because they are older and wiser, and are only looking out for your best interest. However, you have to remember that this is YOUR life, and what will your life be if you let your parents live it for you? You would not feel very fullfilled. I got married at 18 because my husband joined the military, and I thought it would be an adventure to go with him, and I had no reason NOT to marry him because we loved each other. Anyway, my parents were upset, but they got over it in time. You sort of have to grin and bear it. My parents and my husband get along fine now, and it has been almost three years since we got married. My mom even told me she wants to have grandbabies soon..which is great because we are trying to get pregnant!!What should the boy and girl do if their parents are not agreeing for their marriage as its inter caste?
1.if u truly love eachother ..I think u shud tell them hw mch she means to u n make em understd tht u cant b happy with neonelse ( if thts the case)..they ll understd



2.if u jus thot she wud b rite..then obey ur parents..
well, lucky's comment is funny telling us that parents don't want their children to suffer sorry but made me to laugh,,,, ahhhhhhh

but, i remember there was this guy n girl didn't end up together n each end up with different partners they both love their spouses but still suffering coz, it's not him/her...

not sure, but marry and go far away from ur family

or, show ur family how much u 2 truly love each other so, they might come to understanding n c how both of u r true to each other....
First do you know your gf is loving you so much. When you are going to marrying against your parents, only you people have to share everything whether it is happiness or sorrow. There will be cultural differences which you both should not allow it to stem up in your life. Why I am telling these many things because I also got married to another caste girl. I thought I am living a happy life, I never allowed any cultural diff to come into our life. Even when my mom and sis scolded for some issues, I stood beside her. I protected her from everything. First two years I had happy life, but 3 yr my wife started to behave in some unusual way and Finally she left me and told you were not upto my expectations, and she did mistake by marrying me like that she told. I am loving her so much. I don't want this one to happen in your case. So first ask your lover what's her dreams, her expectations and if you both are ready to compromise certain things then come out from your house and marry your gf. Before that don't do anything. Good luck my dear brother....
You should take decision considering your parents' feelings also.
Parents in India seem to have their kids with the tagline; Conditions apply. I would not want to be born of such parents thank you.
if you really love your parents then do what they think and if u are not a loving son then u can go against ur parents wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment