Monday, February 20, 2012

Who among our species actively sustains universal inter-relationship throughout?

Do you comprehend that any one or any thing or any group, consistently existing outside overall synergy, eventually fails to exist? No matter whose side you are on, or fight for or claim upon or profess toward. We as a species knowingly squander and most are aware we do. Our almost imminent extinction would improve harmonic existence. That, which renders and sustains comprehension, nurtures, cultivates, and, harvests, these and those actively sustaining universal relationship. All yield; those rendering in kind are gathered also.Who among our species actively sustains universal inter-relationship throughout?Wow, I feel better about myself. Don't you?



I have to go out now and practice my universal inter-relationship with beer. I fear my iminent extinction is preventing harmonic existance.Who among our species actively sustains universal inter-relationship throughout?What is no, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment