Sunday, February 26, 2012

What are the laws regarding inter-species marriages? Can I marry a cat?

We already sleep in the same bed, we might as well get married right?What are the laws regarding inter-species marriages? Can I marry a cat?you're only marrying her because of the p*ssyWhat are the laws regarding inter-species marriages? Can I marry a cat?
Bestiality and inter-species relations are strictly forbidden by:

Christianity

Hinduism

Jainism

Islam

Judaism

Buddhism

Shinto



However it is not banned by:

Scientology (Tom Cruise is actually a mouse)



So you may want to look for that one!



=^..^=What are the laws regarding inter-species marriages? Can I marry a cat?You can marry a pussy. You can marry a poodle. You can marry a fox. You can marry anything you want, as long as you have an licensed person to officiate the ceremony. but, even then, the law would not recogonize the union. So, to keep everything cool, just live with them without the marriage. They'll be happy with that, too. Good Luck.
It's illegal, but you don't have to get officially married! Just do some kind of ceremony in your house! :D :D :DWhat are the laws regarding inter-species marriages? Can I marry a cat?If you were to cross man with a cat it would greatly enhance the human but deteriorate the cat!What are the laws regarding inter-species marriages? Can I marry a cat?
Duh! Creepy old woman do it all the time:D
It's called bestiality, and it's illegal.What are the laws regarding inter-species marriages? Can I marry a cat?
ohhh yeaaahhh. Me and my dog are getting married next week :/
If there isn't a law, there should be. Just to save the world from freaks like you :L
Bestiality? I know there was that vid about a man having sex with a horse....
I don't think its legal in the US unfortunately.

I'd marry my cat.
keep this on the DL. i married my cat under ground last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment