Thursday, February 23, 2012

United fans, would you mind if Nani goes to Inter as part of the deal in which we get Sneijder?

Im not to sure myself, we could regret it but then again we have just bought Young.United fans, would you mind if Nani goes to Inter as part of the deal in which we get Sneijder?I would mind.



Nani has skills and was the most creative player last season so I don't know what the problem is.



As promising as Sneijder would be who is to say that he would even be good for Manchester United anyways Inter and Manchester United to entirely different animals.United fans, would you mind if Nani goes to Inter as part of the deal in which we get Sneijder?
That would be a bad call for United. Nani played will last season and is a very creative play. While sneijder is awsome, the EPL and Seria A are very different leagues. I think a deal to get Sneijder while keeping Nani would be best, and if it turns out you dont need Nani anymore, sell him next season.United fans, would you mind if Nani goes to Inter as part of the deal in which we get Sneijder?I think the manager knows best. Nani has not lived up to the standard we expected from him. When Ronaldo left, we expected him to step up but it's all been patchy - but I won't be surprised if he does a Forlan and goes to be a star somewhere else.
I would be rather pissed myself, as soon as Nani starts living up to his fee and is only get better and then we sell him, that would bite back He was one of our best players last season scored quite a fe goals and set up loads as wellUnited fans, would you mind if Nani goes to Inter as part of the deal in which we get Sneijder?I am a United fan. I like Sneijder but I don't like his attitude. He is asking too much salary just like the same amount as Rooney.



Let him stink in Inter.United fans, would you mind if Nani goes to Inter as part of the deal in which we get Sneijder?
I dont really wanna lose him but id pick sneijder in the squad over nani anyday. however SAF wont give him away as he is talent
Don't Mind at all, we would save about 20 million, to spend on someone else - and Nani is selfish,Slow, and inconsistentUnited fans, would you mind if Nani goes to Inter as part of the deal in which we get Sneijder?
Sneijder is better. I'm a liverpool fan, but i'm italian and when I saw he playing I saw he's really good.
Cant keep the same team forever. Mix it up. Sir Alex knows what hes doing trust in him!



Honestly i think reasonable deal.
No Sneijder is a good player and he will be very useful for the team

No comments:

Post a Comment