Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the most uncommon inter-racial couple combination you've seen?

I'd say...a Indian (Hindu) man and a hispanic woman. I can't say I've ever seen that.What is the most uncommon inter-racial couple combination you've seen?Klingon and humanoidWhat is the most uncommon inter-racial couple combination you've seen?
my mom is japanese and my dad is armenian. Kinda interesting.What is the most uncommon inter-racial couple combination you've seen?Eskimo man and a zulu womanWhat is the most uncommon inter-racial couple combination you've seen?
Black woman, asian guy. Cant recall that one.What is the most uncommon inter-racial couple combination you've seen?Fay Wray and King Kong.What is the most uncommon inter-racial couple combination you've seen?
Beauty and the Beast.
my aunt and uncle. My uncle is italian, and my aunt is african america and asian. So they have uh..blasiano. (? haha) kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment