Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can i get a music on my mp3 player. Do I download it from the inter net or what?

I need somebody to help me. I need to get music on my mp3 player. if you got any website i can go to, let me know.How can i get a music on my mp3 player. Do I download it from the inter net or what?well if you just want music, donwload and P2P program like http://www.limewire.com but if you need the program to copy the music over on, it should have came with a cd, you can try going to the website and downloading it. After you download music, you have to put it in your library and trasfer it over, hope this helps.How can i get a music on my mp3 player. Do I download it from the inter net or what?
Your can either download files off the internet, or transfer files from your CDs from windows media playerHow can i get a music on my mp3 player. Do I download it from the inter net or what?you can download it from the internet, but remember it is illegal to do so. you can buy music and then download-- that's lega;How can i get a music on my mp3 player. Do I download it from the inter net or what?
you have places like limewire.com that you can download music.



but i take cd's i have and put them on my computer and then put them on my player.How can i get a music on my mp3 player. Do I download it from the inter net or what?What kind of mp3 player is it that you have? I have a sony bean mp3 player and it came with software that you can download off of sony.com but I gave my niece an mp3 player that uses Windows Media Player under sync ab, you add music to the sync list then upload it into your mp3 player.

No comments:

Post a Comment